Download System Mechanic (SM)
An optimizer for all PCs, System Mechanic (SM) offers incredible value and more importantly, deliver on their performance promises. After the quick download and setup, your PC and Internet will be fully optimized, all automatically from this point on - each and every day, you use your computer.
UPDATE (August 2018)
Before you read about the differences in the SM versions below, please read the following important message concerning deceptive junkware optimizers.
Please be very careful about downloading so-called "free" optimizers online - you get what you pay for. We've also run into optimizers which actually cost money, yet they also contain spyware and malicious code - Quite incredibly, even if you pay for software, it can still be malicious junkware.
We have personally tried and tested all of the top PC optimizers available and screened out all of the junkware. If any optimizer contains any type of malicious code or any of that other foolishness, it will never make it to our web site. After our most recent tests in early August 2018, our current top PC optimizers are SM Pro and Regular. They are listed below and are highly recommended.
System Mechanic (SM) Download Options
Deciding on your options:
While the Regular version is an outstanding optimization suite, the PRO version is even better. It may cost a little more to own, but the additional real-time optimization and slowdown protection it brings to your PC is well worth the slightly higher price. (EDIT - actually PRO is more affordable now with new sale price.)
System Mechanic Pro proved far superior versus all of the other top contenders and deservedly won our "Best PC Optimizer", awarded in early August. It's a professionally engineered optimizer by a dedicated developer with a long history of high customer satisfaction.
Both of these versions of SM (Regular and Pro) offer complete optimization for a massive boost to your overall PC speed, all installed programs, and your Internet.
System Mechanic is a complete PC and Internet optimizer. Here are just some of the benefits we experienced...
(NOTE: All of these features and more are in the PRO version - shown below.)
- Auto-Optimization - Speed Up PC
Set the automatic option to continually keep your PC and Internet in a perfectly optimized state. Kick your feet up on the desk and enjoy your new fully optimized PC, working faster, all while maintaining perfect stability.
- Much more responsive performance for your PC while actually
maintainingimproving stability. You'll accomplish things faster and never have to waste time fixing computer issues.
- Every program or game you have installed will respond faster and run smoother. Reduces frustration for you and prevents problems for your PC.
- Improve frame rates for PC games including the new resource demanding releases. Prolongs the life of your video card so you can save more for a better card later. Prevents Nvidia and AMD from becoming too rich.
- Real-Time Optimization - All running programs are fully optimized on the fly as system services and RAM are constantly being monitored and safely adjusted to improve performance. Works flawlessly and so will you.
- Improves Windows boot speed, and your PC will also shutdown faster. Cures "hanging" errors on startup and shutdown. Your PC will finally be ready before you pour your coffee, tea, or whatever's your morning glory.
- All data drives, both HDD and SSD, will have performance increased to accelerate data read and write times.
- Clean registry to remove registry bloat and boost Windows speed.
- Streamline CPU processes and Windows services for a more responsive PC. No need for anymore manual tweaks that usually result in hair loss.
- Effective RAM optimization to manage and prevent out of memory (OOM) errors that plague today's complex programming codes. Let the unoptimized users vent on the forums, you'll be enjoying your PC without problems.
- Better PC gaming frame rates, benchmarks scores, and a more responsive overall game-playing environment. You'll be singing, "We are the champions" more than you'll ever admit to - Did you just sing that? Nice.
- Improves photo editing, even shortens the time to render video, and will help any other high resource program run smoother, faster, and stutter-free. If you're a YouTuber, you may actually get some of your real life back.
- NetBooster - Speed Up Internet
System Mechanic's NetBooster Internet optimizer improves online and network connectivity for better ping rates and up to 300% faster data transmission.
- Provided the best Internet improvements to all wireless and wired connection types including Cable Internet, Satellite, DSL, Fiber, and Dial-up. Also vastly improved our local network (LAN) performance.
- Blazing fast web surfing through full optimization of all the popular web browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Opera.
- Every web site will display faster with improved web page delivery times. No more staring at those boring blank white loading screens between pages.
- Faster downloading and retrieval of all files, updates, emails, etc.
- Improved video quality. Perfectly clear video and movie playback at all resolutions including 4k. Stops annoying video buffering problems, and fixes streaming hiccups and errors.
- Less lag for online gaming performance to improve MMO reaction time. Unfortunately, this also means you'll hear even more excuses why they lost.
- For even more speed with slowdown protection - consider the SM PRO version below. Yes, PRO contains everything listed here and more.
The Pro version of System Mechanic offers the same complete optimization of the regular version, PLUS real-time code and slowdown protection producing rock-solid stability for even more PC and Internet performance improvements. Also, the very light and fast security component of the Pro version is compatible with any other security software you may have currently installed.
- Includes ALL optimization features of the regular version above PLUS...
- Advanced real-time PC and Internet protection for 100% stability and exceptional performance - extremely light on resources compared to other security products.
- Protection from viruses, spyware, hackers, phishing, botnets, and more. The security code has been fully optimized to prevent any system slowdown.
- Blocks malicious code threats - all while improving download speeds.
Please note: System Mechanic PRO had absolutely no problems running with every anti-virus program I tried. Certainly a testament to the professionally engineered programming code. Unlike many other optimizers in the wild that contain amateur or outdated code that can corrupt the Windows registry and crash your PC to an unbootable state.
Which brings us to one of the most overlooked factors when looking for a PC optimizer... System Mechanic has a stellar record of quick updates to coincide with changes to Windows. Recently showcased with the prompt and perfect Windows 10 compatibility, while still delivering the same great optimization benefits to Windows 8, 7, and Vista - also works with XP, but are there really any XP users still out there? While other optimizers were crashing computers, System Mechanic was, as usual, performing its' super fast optimizations flawlessly.
If I was told that I could only install one program on my PC this year, it would be SM Pro. After nearly 20 years of using and reviewing optimization software, this is the one program that really does make a huge difference.
Having something like this come along, made me brimming with excitement again, like the old days when I got my first new PC. And that's what SM Pro does - actually it gives you a faster than new PC because the original default settings are not optimized for the huge variance of hardware components. Best of all, the optimization effect is continual, so your PC will always be working towards faster performance each and every time you boot up your computer.
SM Pro is easily the best solution for PC optimization enthusiasts, or anyone really, who demand substantial speed improvements and perfect repairs when needed - all while
maintaining actually improving stability.
While it's true, you can't go wrong with the regular version. After considering all of the extra performance and continual slowdown prevention you get with the Pro version, we give System Mechanic Pro the "Best PC Optimizer" award. With stellar speed results and 100% stability, it's absolutely getting our highest recommendation.
Good news... or bad news, if like many of us, you already own SM Pro ;-(
There's a 50% OFF sale for the New 2018 SM Pro version today only.
Plus you can use it on unlimited PCs. You'll get much more with the Pro version over the Regular version, so at today's sale price, it's an easy decision to recommend the Pro version. Actually, even at tomorrow's full retail price, I would still recommend the all-encompassing Pro version.
Important: Sorry, my legal representative says I must bore you with the following - I can not guarantee this offer is still active. You can check it here .
System Mechanic (SM) can safely accelerate a wide range of new or old PCs including desktops, notebooks, and laptops. It's fully compatible and customized to intelligently sense and fully optimize whichever version of Windows you're running - from Windows 10, 8 (+8.1), 7, Vista, and XP including any 32 and 64 bit version.
If you have upgraded to Windows 10, or when you do, SM works perfectly. It will also help to stabilize the latest Windows' OS from its' quirks and growing pains while improving performance.
Considering Windows 10 is, shall we say a little on the bulky side - but then again, so am I, the optimization effects are certainly going to be more pronounced. I would even venture to say, you get better results using it with Windows 10 (Update: even better now, SM includes a new Windows 10 specific optimization module). However, older versions of Windows will still receive a massive boost in performance. In fact, older and slower PCs will jump back to life again through continual Windows optimization.
Best PC Optimizer 2018
- System Mechanic: Download Options